Hi could someone mix the M4A1 with a sniper gun (one shoot much damage)
Originally Posted by carnifex32
Hi could someone mix the M4A1 with a sniper gun (one shoot much damage)
Damage, Portabillity Cant be changed through .rez modding.
YO dudes, can someone make me a MOD what make the M200 or L9 shoot as fast as many times you click or similar
but NOT full auto please
can someone make MOD to make the l96a1 to l115 (including the cool scope )
that would be awsome !!!
M16A3 to G36E VALKYRIE crozmod please
derostry, i think I can make that. But the only thing i can change is the fire rate. I'm not pro enough to change other stuff :$. Shall i make a mod that changes the fire rate?
Hello, If someone(cool) can make the built in HDS4 sight on the FAMAS G2 to a AUG A1 scope would be soo cool
thanks ^^
If you can Make So it Gets m16a3 to m4a1 Grenadier Like on cod mw2
(Ofcourse it doesnt shoot Nades im not so fawking stupid) And it doesnt have nades i know but i think it reloades Cool and its Looking Nice Kthxbai
Hi dudes, Can someone please make a mod which changes the built in HDS4 on teh FAMAS-G2 to the AUG A1 scope, Im sure a pro modder can do this, I can only mod textures
Thanks , I will aprecciate it.
hi there, If some good modder can make me a FAMAS G2 - M4A1 SOPMOD(texture, sound, model) that would be sweet, I even make my own (worked prfect) but it got patched and now FAMAS G2 arent in the files I extract to make a mod(I even reinstalled CA)
m16 in m416 CQB end m24 in black magnium all file rez. XD
Could you make a mod : M416 CQB to FAMAS G2 !!!! thx
could someone make the m16a3(default weapon) to m4a1 sopmod settings and look
Could you make a l96a1 to l115a3 mod?
Possibly working with CA EU
Thanks in advance
hi can someone make the m416 to scorpion it would be really nice