i need some mod to do charms to gun or hat or body to enemy
MOD Request Thread
I really like it, if any modder can made an: M416 to M416CQB 

Is any minichams working now ? If no please make simple minicams someone . I will be happy 

I have a question: is it posible to mod a scope? for example g36 with an sniper scope (l96a1)? Would that work with .rez modding or not?
thanks in advance
thanks in advance
I think you can change design but zoom is the same .
I am not 100% sure
I am not 100% sure
The Zoom wont change - the design will.
Heres the thread for you.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/225-combat...ml#post5441367
Regards~ Daarmy
Heres the thread for you.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/225-combat...ml#post5441367
Regards~ Daarmy
Can someone make a Mw2 Thermal scope for all scopes to change it with the original UI_HUD_Weapon.rez
If you give me the MW2 data´s
M16A3 or whatever it was to dsr-1 subsonic 

you want a M16A3 to an DSR-1 Subsonic??? Isnt that a little bit useless ?
I guess so to
Could some one make me a skin/mod or what ever its called - that g36e will look like g36e valkyrie? thanks.
If someone could make me m16a3 to P90 TR SE it would be really nice.
Thanks!
Thanks!
M60 to Minigun?
Similar Threads
Spammers CornerYes, this is a request thread.
24 Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez ModdingMOD Request Thread
24 Combat Arms Mod DiscussionMOD Request Thread [New]
10 Combat Arms Mod Discussion[REQUEST THREAD]Put all your requests here for mods
6 Combat Arms Mod DiscussionI do not see the point of "Request your mods here" threads
6
