OutdatedMW2 Lobby Tools v2

Posts 16–30 of 311 · Page 2 of 21
Approved. Not tested, so post back results
Downloaded

- - - Updated - - -
@Scoudem When using this, you cannot see anyone's chat in the game, is there a fix?
Quote Originally Posted by minichibby View Post
Downloaded

- - - Updated - - -
@Scoudem When using this, you cannot see anyone's chat in the game, is there a fix?
I have never experienced this. If you have a consistent way to reproduce this let me know.
What exactly got patched or changed in the last update? Or security update?
Works fine, thanks for update!
really good job man thanks a lot.18ppl lobby without lags,and finally i can exclude grenade launcher and g18 akimbo.I have question: how i can turn off chat info about ip players and killstreaks?thx
Quote Originally Posted by pavel101 View Post
really good job man thanks a lot.18ppl lobby without lags,and finally i can exclude grenade launcher and g18 akimbo.I have question: how i can turn off chat info about ip players and killstreaks?thx
The connect messages and killstreak notifications can not be disabled at this moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aylma0 View Post
Tutorial on how to use it safely without vac if possible!
When you start the game inject the lobby tools before you press the "play" button. Then make sure you are the host of the game and enjoy vac free hosting (No tool ever is 100% vac proof but this is safe to use if you do it right)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flock2Live View Post
What exactly got patched or changed in the last update? Or security update?
The latest game update fixes the RCE exploits that have been in the game, this tool is already updated to work with this patch
Quote Originally Posted by marnix84 View Post
When you start the game inject the lobby tools before you press the "play" button. Then make sure you are the host of the game and enjoy vac free hosting (No tool ever is 100% vac proof but this is safe to use if you do it right)
Thanks for the reply & help. Struggling to understand part of your instructions though. "Then make sure you are the host of the game and enjoy vac free hosting", how does one ensure they're the host of the game? I'm worried I'll inject, hit play, queue and not be host which will result in a vac if I've understood correctly. The part I'm not sure about is what to do after I inject and hit play. Any more information is appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by aylma0 View Post
Thanks for the reply & help. Struggling to understand part of your instructions though. "Then make sure you are the host of the game and enjoy vac free hosting", how does one ensure they're the host of the game? I'm worried I'll inject, hit play, queue and not be host which will result in a vac if I've understood correctly. The part I'm not sure about is what to do after I inject and hit play. Any more information is appreciated.
If you check the box for the "Force host" option you should always be the lobby host. To make sure that this is actually correct change the map with the menu under F2, If the map does not change you are not the host and you should leave.
Quote Originally Posted by marnix84 View Post
If you check the box for the "Force host" option you should always be the lobby host. To make sure that this is actually correct change the map with the menu under F2, If the map does not change you are not the host and you should leave.
Alright great, thanks! So from what I gather I'm assuming I'd follow these steps, correct me if I'm wrong:

Launch game > Inject > Hit play > Private match > Enable force host > Back out, queue a mp match and hopefully I'm host

Thanks again.
Quote Originally Posted by aylma0 View Post
Alright great, thanks! So from what I gather I'm assuming I'd follow these steps, correct me if I'm wrong:

Launch game > Inject > Hit play > Private match > Enable force host > Back out, queue a mp match and hopefully I'm host

Thanks again.
You dont need to go into a private match.
Tutorial on how to use it safely without vac if possible!
Why it takes so long time to find players when u force host? And after that when round start if someone leave then noone join the game i dont know why but it is bad.
How do you force host before searching for a game? If you join a game and you're not host you get vac'd
Quote Originally Posted by aylmao97 View Post
How do you force host before searching for a game? If you join a game and you're not host you get vac'd
When you are in the main menu you can press f8 to open the tools menu. Under the settings tab you can check the "force host" option and then you have it active before joining matchmaking
Posts 16–30 of 311 · Page 2 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?