OutdatedMW2 Lobby Tools v2

Posts 31–45 of 311 · Page 3 of 21
Quote Originally Posted by marnix84 View Post
When you are in the main menu you can press f8 to open the tools menu. Under the settings tab you can check the "force host" option and then you have it active before joining matchmaking
Ok so after I check "force host" I go to queue I just let it find a game and it will make me host? Quite a gamble
there is any chance to host lobby after vacbanned?
Quote Originally Posted by veteran13377 View Post
there is any chance to host lobby after vacbanned?
Nope! Buy the game again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scoudem View Post
I have never experienced this. If you have a consistent way to reproduce this let me know.
Whenever I am host, players' chat messages do not appear, only the MW2LT notifications. It happens whenever the tool is used no matter the settings (for me).
Quote Originally Posted by minichibby View Post
Whenever I am host, players' chat messages do not appear, only the MW2LT notifications. It happens whenever the tool is used no matter the settings (for me).
I can see the players' chat messages just fine, together with the MW2LT notifications.
Quote Originally Posted by lansing View Post
I can see the players' chat messages just fine, together with the MW2LT notifications.
Any advice on what to try??
Very good hosting tool! However, the chat notifications about killstreaks, joining of players and "Hosted by Scoudem" are very annoying imo. Could a feature to disable this be implemented? (I understand the hosting by Scoudem notification, but lowering the frequency of this appearing and disabling the others would be very satisfying).
takes forever to find anybody to join.... must be my internet
Quote Originally Posted by minichibby View Post
Any advice on what to try??
I dunno. It works fine for me, didn't do anything different. You sure chat messages aren't working?
Quote Originally Posted by lansing View Post
I dunno. It works fine for me, didn't do anything different. You sure chat messages aren't working?
It worked after disabling Extreme Injector's Scrambling function!
can u host XP lobbies or challenge lobbies 10th etc
Please update git with the new version
Won't be using this since there's a risk that you can get banned since the "force host" isn't guaranteed and it's a complete gamble whether you're hosting or you get pulled into someone elses match. If you get pulled into someone elses game and you're not host with the dll injected = ez vac.
I've been using Scoudems tool for about a year or so on and off, on the same account and NEVER has it failed to put me as the host. His tools seems incredibly reliable to be honest.
Quote Originally Posted by SuccMePlz View Post
I've been using Scoudems tool for about a year or so on and off, on the same account and NEVER has it failed to put me as the host. His tools seems incredibly reliable to be honest.
Great to hear. This force host is the same as the previous MW2LT so it will be fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Scoudem View Post
Great to hear. This force host is the same as the previous MW2LT so it will be fine.
Can you please tell me how to use it without risk of vac? If I check force host before I queue isn't there still a chance it will queue me with someone else and get me vac'd?
Posts 31–45 of 311 · Page 3 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?