ExclamationBanned Need Clarification

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Banned Need Clarification
So I was banned for cheating I'm not gonna lie about it no reason too but I talked to epic games and they told me it was a machine ban but what I had in mind was to change out my mobo ram CPU GPU and HDD for newer parts (about time tbh) will that get rid of the ban I would be using same monitor headphones and keyboard mouse case a PSU. Please tell me if I switch out those parts can I still play. And thank you. And do I need to install all of the parts at the same time and not diff time, and what would I need to do to get it able to not be banned. Or do i also have to get a new key fr widnows along with new hdd mobo gpu cpu and ram because as i have said i need an upgrade anyway.
hwid ban. reinstall windows.
That didn't work for me
Quote Originally Posted by Gamer123123123123 View Post
So I was banned for cheating I'm not gonna lie about it no reason too but I talked to epic games and they told me it was a machine ban but what I had in mind was to change out my mobo ram CPU GPU and HDD for newer parts (about time tbh) will that get rid of the ban I would be using same monitor headphones and keyboard mouse case a PSU. Please tell me if I switch out those parts can I still play. And thank you. And do I need to install all of the parts at the same time and not diff time, and what would I need to do to get it able to not be banned. Or do i also have to get a new key fr widnows along with new hdd mobo gpu cpu and ram because as i have said i need an upgrade anyway.
Hi you speak fr ?
I have solution
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?