need clarification

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
need clarification
Well, im an advanced coder, game hacker.. and i've already reversed engineered Combat arms, and was wondering if it were against the rules to release Tutorials and 0day hacks to the public..

These are in fact my own written tutorials, and my own Private hacks.. Tutorials to max invincibility, and many other privatized hacks that are in fact included in the V.I.P Trainer. just want a mod to clarify if this is against the rules..
I'm no mod, but I'm pretty sure that's not allowed, seeing as it'll take away from their profits earned from selling VIP hacks. :P
yea, i figured.... Looks like ill just released better versions of public hacks . and maybe some new ones.. after i add them to my trainer.
Haha, that would help us. =P

You could probably make a chams that's sort of like Harold's Bypass...

Oh man that was the greatest Chams/bypass in the history if Combat arms hacks. >< I loved the fact that you could change the chams colors and adjust different hack modes.
omg...................
Just search or look for the stickey named RULES on what can be made public otherwise your have to pm'em out
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
What can be on a Public Trainer (Guidelines, keep the other hacks private):
-Inf. Stam.
-Unl. Ammo
-Weapon Hack
-Teleport
-Wall Hack
-AP / HP Regen.
-HP Lock
-Account Maker
-Auto Bot (Shoots for you, doesn't aim tho)
-Speed Hack (run really really fast)
-Always Headshot

What Should be consider Private/ VIP:
-Super High Ninja Jump
-Aimbot
-Walk through walls
-Godmode (I have bugs on mine)
-Fly
-Change Score (Not operational)
-Weapon Damage

What I have working:
-Super Jump
-Weapon Hack
-Inf. Stam.
-Unl. Ammo
-AP/HP Regen.
-Speed Hack
-Account Maker (260 accounts every 30 minutes, you need to type in the validation code)
-Weapon Damage
-Always a headshot
There you go....
Wow, i could not find that list.. thanks for the info guys.. I have some hacks not on that list though... o well, ill at least write tutorials to those hacks, since they arent technically being released via trainers...
yea they arnt sadly tuts would be nice just be prepared to get a whole bunch of post about they cant get it working happens
And keep in mind to never publicize extremely game-ruining hacks.
yep, you release tuts for em. just make sure to answer any questions in your tuts that arise from choobs/newbs.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?