OutdatedEU Patch 68 - Teleport, Jesus, Fly Hack (Cheat Table) +22 Cheats

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
EU Patch 68 - Teleport, Jesus, Fly Hack (Cheat Table) +22 Cheats
Table preview: https://i.imgur.com/pj0NrgH.png


How to use it:
Set CE like this so you won't crash Use CheatEnginge without being detected

Ingame Hotkeys
Data Editor Hotkeys
Disable gravity Ctrl + →
Strong gravity Ctrl + ←
Inverted gravity Ctrl + ↑
Default gravity Ctrl + ↓
Enable Air Jumping Numpad 1
Best PvP stats Numpad 2
Derp stats Numpad 3
Hacks Hotkeys
Toggle Swim on land Scroll Lock
Teleport to /pos Ctrl + Home
Mob Hitbox modifier Page Up / Page DOwn

Frequently Asked Questions:

I can't enable the cheat table.
I used the EU Gameforge client to make the scripts, so it should only work for that client.

Why is the client crashing?

Wait until you see the video loading screen and then enable the cheat

Client goes crazy after teleporting

I'm aware of that issue and I'm still trying to find a workaround.
Try to teleport within short distances.


Can you make something for #INSERT_REGION_AND_SPECIFIC_CLIENT_HERE# ?
Check my signature, you can use the Data editor. It should work for any client.

Bugs:
  • After killing a mob with a projectile and "red tracker exploit" was on, you won't be able to kill anyone , unless you disable the script or change target.
  • If you decide to use the teleport addon, it might takes a few tries. If it doesn't teleport you, be sure to stand still and click on 2 different <Point of intrest>


Cheats Usage:
Jesus = Allows you to walk on water
Mob Hitbox Size Modifier = Change hitbox so you can hit evrery mob in one area with a projectile
God mode = This is super experimental, I've tested it with a ninja in VO. You might get teleported under the map, also please don't use it on a mount.
Suicide = Jump and kill yourself
Fly Hack = Fly clientside
Eagle vision = Use a lock on skill so you will get a better vision, I've made this to help healers

.CT Virus Scan:
Virustotal
Jotti
TERA - Patch 68_mpgh.net.zip10 KB · 228 downloads Clean
Safe and clean.
thank mamama

- - - Updated - - -
@bhfff can you make speed hack ?
Quote Originally Posted by neworld3016 View Post
thank mamama

- - - Updated - - -
@bhfff can you make speed hack ?
Enable the ghost mode then you can use the ce speedhack
Remember to reset the speed before disabling ghost
But I can't attack are use skill
Quote Originally Posted by neworld3016 View Post
But I can't attack are use skill
I removed the speedhack script because it wasn't stable and it would often crash the game

I can try t make a new one, but no promises
hello, can you update tera data editor with air walk? thanks
Quote Originally Posted by redpointsr View Post
hello, can you update tera data editor with air walk? thanks
Hacks > Walk in mid air

It's there
Quote Originally Posted by redpointsr View Post
I can't enable the Hack
This is an outdated table, use the one I provided in the thread
With the experimental godmode option, first of i still get damage(and can die) but also do the mobs? XD but can't use attack or any skills?
Quote Originally Posted by bhfff View Post
This is an outdated table, use the one I provided in the thread
I'm in NA server
Quote Originally Posted by blastboy View Post
With the experimental godmode option, first of i still get damage(and can die) but also do the mobs? XD but can't use attack or any skills?
I've tested it with a ninja (so fast attacks) in VO against the bears. That's why this thing is experimental.

Quote Originally Posted by redpointsr View Post
I'm in NA server
EU only.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?