SolvedLeBot Stuck

Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
LeBot Stuck
Lebot 8.9 stuck on Authenticating Account Info....
Tried each and everything...clearing chache..deleting history...installing latest flash and all....nothing worked yet...!!!!

Any suggestions..????

I JUST BOUGHT A MEMBERSHIP

HELP WILL B APPRICIATED
get ccleaner then clear chache on there it worked for me lol im using le bot 8.9 as we speak
I've been experiencing the same problem with Grimoire and Cetera also.
the same happen to me right now with Grimoire and other bots, cant log in... and i recently use Ccleaner and nothing im stuck.
everything is fine on chrome and other browsers....but nothing happens on lebot...!!!!

WHAT TO DO...???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jshw View Post
the same happen to me right now with Grimoire and other bots, cant log in... and i recently use Ccleaner and nothing im stuck.
everything is fine on chrome and other browsers....but nothing happens on lebot...!!!!

WHAT TO DO...???

- - - Updated - - -

Ohk Here's a BAD NEWS

All bots are currently offline it seems. AQW had an update which made it impossible to log in through bots as of today. All my bots (Le bot, Dark mystic, Grimoire) gets stuck on Loading map... 100% and gets not further.

Just read this in a post....we're doomed...!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Imrandgamer View Post
Ohk Here's a BAD NEWS

All bots are currently offline it seems. AQW had an update which made it impossible to log in through bots as of today. All my bots (Le bot, Dark mystic, Grimoire) gets stuck on Loading map... 100% and gets not further.

Just read this in a post....we're doomed...!!!!!
No. AE isn't taking any actions against botting. (only if you're really obvious they ban you, to satisfy the legit players) They did that in the past, and reverted cause they where losing too many players.

I'm almost certain this is yet another Cache file problem.

I can login fine on Grimoire 3.8, but 3.6 seems to be 'broken' for me too.
I've tried a couple things, but haven't been able to solve it so far.
I'll keep trying though, and update when I find a solution. If someone else knows more, enlighten us though
Quote Originally Posted by KekkeTex View Post
No. AE isn't taking any actions against botting. (only if you're really obvious they ban you, to satisfy the legit players) They did that in the past, and reverted cause they where losing too many players.

I'm almost certain this is yet another Cache file problem.

I can login fine on Grimoire 3.8, but 3.6 seems to be 'broken' for me too.
I've tried a couple things, but haven't been able to solve it so far.
I'll keep trying though, and update when I find a solution. If someone else knows more, enlighten us though
Carbon and Grimoire is working fine for me too..!!!

But Character is not loading in Grimoire..!! WTF
Quote Originally Posted by Imrandgamer View Post
Carbon and Grimoire is working fine for me too..!!!

But Character is not loading in Grimoire..!! WTF
It's your cache. Completely delete all Internet cache not just on whatever browser your using. Running CCleaner is the simplest way.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
It's your cache. Completely delete all Internet cache not just on whatever browser your using. Running CCleaner is the simplest way.
Done it atleast 20 times...Deleted everything...but nothing is working...None of the Lebot is working....!!
I tried... leBot 7 7.0 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.6 8.0 8.2 8.3 8.4
Grimoire is having the same problem too. RIP
Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
Lebot 8.9? I don't think that is a proper version. Try 8.4 or other botting programs like Carbon, Cetera, or Grimoire
Tried all of them...Nothing Working...!!!
What the hell happened..!!!
Hello, I just use ccleaner and just grimoire 3.8 is working, the other bots i have(le bot 8.4 and grimoire 3.3) dont work anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by bazzinga123 View Post
Hello, I just use ccleaner and just grimoire 3.8 is working, the other bots i have(le bot 8.4 and grimoire 3.3) dont work anymore.
Yup...knew that....!!!!
RIP LeBot
im still have the same problem with grimoire and the other bots. i used the Ccleaner many times but dint solve the issue. what can i dot now? any suggestions?
Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us