SolvedLeBot Stuck

Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by jshw View Post
im still have the same problem with grimoire and the other bots. i used the Ccleaner many times but dint solve the issue. what can i dot now? any suggestions?
use this https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1340281

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jshw View Post
im still have the same problem with grimoire and the other bots. i used the Ccleaner many times but dint solve the issue. what can i dot now? any suggestions?
Use this https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1340281
actually i have that version...
Could internet security options or a over protective firewall.

Make sure in Internet Options your level for security isn't all the way to "high". Try disabling firewall, and or anti-virus.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Could internet security options or a over protective firewall.

Make sure in Internet Options your level for security isn't all the way to "high". Try disabling firewall, and or anti-virus.
i disabled all firewalls and the anti-virus plus the windows defender and the issue still... well dont know what to do. gg?
Quote Originally Posted by jshw View Post
i disabled all firewalls and the anti-virus plus the windows defender and the issue still... well dont know what to do. gg?
Uninstall adobe flash completely and reinstall it.


This specific issue seemed to be fixed when other people would run CCleaner and completely delete their cache. Maybe it's either not deleting what needs to be deleted or maybe the problem is with a windows update, in which case all I can suggest doing is removing the "Adobe Security" update if you see one. Perhaps that'll work.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Uninstall adobe flash completely and reinstall it.


This specific issue seemed to be fixed when other people would run CCleaner and completely delete their cache. Maybe it's either not deleting what needs to be deleted or maybe the problem is with a windows update, in which case all I can suggest doing is removing the "Adobe Security" update if you see one. Perhaps that'll work.
i reinstalled the Adobe Flash Player like 20 minutos ago plus the Jave. soo still the issue and with Win Update... hmmmm currently the lapto dint update the win10 soo. all happen like 4 hours ago i disconect and then see this post and the rest is history.
Quote Originally Posted by jshw View Post
i reinstalled the Adobe Flash Player like 20 minutos ago plus the Jave. soo still the issue and with Win Update... hmmmm currently the lapto dint update the win10 soo. all happen like 4 hours ago i disconect and then see this post and the rest is history.
So none of the AQW bots will log in for you?
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
So none of the AQW bots will log in for you?
yeah that´s the problem. not even grimoire
Quote Originally Posted by jshw View Post
yeah that´s the problem. not even grimoire
Everyone else who's had this problem has been solved by clearing cache.

So, since we don't know what the problem is I guess all the information possible will be great. To start off with let's get a list of Windows this is affecting.


What windows are you using, and what version of that windows (home, pro)
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Everyone else who's had this problem has been solved by clearing cache.

So, since we don't know what the problem is I guess all the information possible will be great. To start off with let's get a list of Windows this is affecting.


What windows are you using, and what version of that windows (home, pro)
Using win10 (Updated Recently) ....Just bought Membership....and it is just for no use now..!!!

We have to find a way out of this fast....!!!
Grimoire is much more complex then LeBot....It will take me days to understand it..!!!

I don't know y Grimoire is working fine for me...but not leBot...???
Is there any way for me to convert them dmbot files to grimmore 3.8? I got all the files, dont want to program them bots all over again.
I have the same problem, I'm stuck at "Authenticating account info" while using le bot and grimoire, however it works perfectly when I'm not using any bot. And I also tried clearing my cache still doesn't work
Quote Originally Posted by Dagumbal13 View Post
I have the same problem, I'm stuck at "Authenticating account info" while using le bot and grimoire, however it works perfectly when I'm not using any bot. And I also tried clearing my cache still doesn't work
Honestly, we all just gotta calm down and wait a little bit. Maybe the bots themselves are having an update? Or some kind of service with the bots are down. I just highly doubt that AE randomly out of nowhere released an update to stop the bots. They would've done it sooner then just now.
Non aqw bot works
First then i tryied to start le bot it work perfect, then after 2 days i couldent log in, because it was stuck in the loading screan.
then i waited and tryied the other day still it dident work. Then i come to this side and then tryied to look for a simular problem, dident find anything. Instead i installed grimoire 3.8 and i was able to log in once then i was stuck in loading screan again. then i tryied download aqw logout but i could not log in once there.
I say thx for all help now!
I'm using Windows 10, and tried compatibility mode.

Grimoire 3.8 works. (3.3, 3.6 ... not)
Carbon 1.8 works too. But others that I tried, like lebot, doesn't.

I don't have enough knowledge about this, but my assumption is that the cache files are stored differently for each loader that is used. Hence why some work and others not. And (re)installing a bot won't make a difference then.
Or perhaps AE is (unintentionally) blocking certain loaders, idk. Can anyone confirm that Grimoire 3.6 works for him/her?

I've already tried CCleaner several times (ps: it wasn't my intention to advertise this tool), even wiped things more than it would have done normally once.
Tried to manually clear some cache setting, but nothing I found indicated it was seperate for grimoire 3.8 and 3.6
Rebooted my laptop several times as well, without any difference.
Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us