Help with subs

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help with subs
Hey bois and weebs,

I torrented disⓘ, but apparently the subs came separately?

The torrent contained a .mkv and a .mka file, apparently I'm supposed to use the .mka file to view the subs but I'm not sure how.

Thx 4 halp <3
I believe VLC player allows you to select subtitle files when playing.
Quote Originally Posted by Legendary 4 Win View Post
I believe VLC player allows you to select subtitle files when playing.
Yep! I don't think .mka is considered a subtitle file though.
Try to open the mka file with a text editor to see if there is a text ?
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
Try to open the mka file with a text editor to see if there is a text ?


;w;
Quote Originally Posted by kiwi5 View Post


;w;
understandable, have a nice day.
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post


understandable, have a nice day.
luv u 2 aku >
Thanks guys <3
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?