[Tutorial]Make a Web Browser

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Tutorial]Make a Web Browser
First u need:
6 Buttons
1 Textbox
1 Web Browser

1. Button:Go
2. Button:Stop
3. Button:ReFresh
4. Button:Go Forward
5. Button:Go Back
6. Button:Home Page

Code of 1. button
Code:
WebBrowser1.Navigate "http://" & Text1.Text
Code of 2. button
Code:
WebBrowser1.Stop
Code of 3. button
Code:
WebBrowser1.Refresh
Code of 4. button
Code:
WebBrowser1.GoForward
Code of 5. button
Code:
WebBrowser1.GoBack
Code of 6. button
Code:
WebBrowser1.GoHome
And Type this code to Form Load..
Code:
WebBrowser1.Navigate ("http://MPGH.net/")
SCREEN SHOT:

Thanks for sharing, there is 2000 of these here, most alot more "advanced" but thanks for taking the time to share it
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Thanks for sharing, there is 2000 of these here, most alot more "advanced" but thanks for taking the time to share it
Uh. Bad grammar =D. Its There ARE 2000.

And i think Blubb means the list in "What you need". He means he should have said a TabControl instead of webbrowser.
If people don't actually have a webbrowser. You should explain how to get one.
?? If someone has a computer/internet capable device and doesn't have a browser, they A. have no idea what they are doing, and B. how did they get online to view this tutorial?
Ow I thought the webbrowser isn't always in the toolbox. Thought you'd have to add them to it =O

Hmmm....

Like...You also have to add the flashplayer before being able to use it.
A. My grammar is almost always spot on so shush It is 5:30 AM EST and I have not slept yet, I am not going to proof read my grammar

B. he was referring to the web browser control, it is there by default.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
A. My grammar is almost always spot on so shush It is 5:30 AM EST and I have not slept yet, I am not going to proof read my grammar

B. he was referring to the web browser control, it is there by default.
What!!? There's a WEB BROWSER CONTROL AND NO BODY TOLD ME?
WHAT THE F********* PEOPLE!!
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thought it isn't =/ =/

Fail.

Well nevermind then. Thanks for sharing the tutorial. Please make more advanced tutorials explain some more 'difficult' features
.......Your overlooking the point... I wasn't sharing that there was a control, I was l letting blubb know that it is there by default, he wasn't aware, he thought it may need to be added.......
Saywut?? BTW you failed your grammar again.
It's "You're overlooking" not "your overlooking"
It's not poor grammar, it is lacking proper punctuation. One could argue your chosen phrase in the former post, "saywut?" is poor grammar and it should be "What did you say?" or in another post you say "... thanks for sharing :P Might use this.." It should be "I may use this", The reason I don't is because proper grammar and appropriate punctuation is not a prevalent practice here at mpgh, so much to the fact that I am the only one you feel the need to correct, and in all honesty I don't know if you are intentionally trying to troll, but whatever your motives, I won't have it, don't let your position go to your head, follow the same rules you enforce, in this section from this point on, If you spam in here, I will treat you like any other user, post deleted, post count -1 , warning, then report.

I like you water, and I think we get along, but this is becoming malicious, I won't have it, feel free to correct me all you like in VM/PM , keep it out of my sections.

Sorry if that seems rude, not my intention, again I like you, but my "grammar" does not warrant Activity and Post Count + 1
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us