WTBOnePlus SI6 Refund (Canada)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
OnePlus SI6 Refund (Canada)
Waiting to buy a refund for a OnePlus 6 that hasn't been ordered yet. Will pay 15%. IF you can do it Add me on IM P.S. I have a one-day shipping promo code that I plan to use.
Whats the promo code
I want 1 too
Also in canada
Quote Originally Posted by Bos31 View Post
Whats the promo code
I want 1 too
Also in canada
Lol I got it during the sweepstakes. It's applied to my account, and only my account, you had to enter every day. IT's the only way to get 1 day shipping. (They don't offer it as an option yet)
Is it directly from OnePlus or any retailer?
Quote Originally Posted by Chupika View Post
Is it directly from OnePlus or any retailer?
Direct from OnePlus
I dunno, I ordered a 5t when they came out and nobody could refund it, so I gave up and just paid for it lol
My 5T was refunded, not sure where the refunder went already.
I can do it but takes a week though.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?