That's because you probably tried to restore a backup of your DbD files. The files that actually change are only two when installing the bypass, the others are actually new files that aren't supposed to be there.
The only two files you should back up are the following:
- "EasyAntiCheat\eac_serverx64.dll"
- "EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll"
The files that instead you should delete from your steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight folder in case you want to play unbypassed and get your game back to normal are the following:
- "DeadByDaylight\Binaries\Win64\glu32.dll"
- "DeadByDaylight\Binaries\Win64\steam_appid.txt " (not mandatory to remove it, but it's still a file that isn't supposed to be there normally)
- "EasyAntiCheat\Certificates\dbd.bin"
- "EasyAntiCheat\eac_server64.org"
- "EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_x64.org"
Right now you actually only did one step. I'm very sorry to tell you that I'm not sure whether you're safe or not since you started the game in this way. I don't want to sound pessimistic, but it's always better to know it previously if it has to happen.