Iridescent Shards hack

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
bro, stop spamming the same text in every topic ffs...
Quote Originally Posted by pirates406 View Post
bro, stop spamming the same text in every topic ffs...
I'm sorry, I thought it was relevant for those topics so I decided to write it in all 4 of them.
in save file, experience is bloodpoint and feartoken is iridescent shards.
Quote Originally Posted by rkskekfkak001 View Post
in save file, experience is bloodpoint and feartoken is iridescent shards.
OMG, just watch the forum before you post. That method no longer works! (Or only in PTB)
Quote Originally Posted by zsozeatya View Post


OMG, just watch the forum before you post. That method no longer works! (Or only in PTB)
just tested 1 minute ago, it works. (not in ptb)
Yes, but who asked, he wants to hack the Shop, which is in the PTB.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to hack the coins, but I'm unlocked a f*cking medkit which is not ingame yet.
Also, I'm near to hack my coins, I just need to set my coin number to positive xD
Quote Originally Posted by zsozeatya View Post
Yes, but who asked, he wants to hack the Shop, which is in the PTB.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to hack the coins, but I'm unlocked a f*cking medkit which is not ingame yet.
Also, I'm near to hack my coins, I just need to set my coin number to positive xD
lol, good job XD what does that medkit do?

- - - Updated - - -

Can you use it in-game?
Quote Originally Posted by kaleddu7 View Post
lol, good job XD what does that medkit do?

- - - Updated - - -

Can you use it in-game?
I think it has an ID, so we can add it in CloudsaveEditor... But we need to find it
Quote Originally Posted by zsozeatya View Post
Yes, but who asked, he wants to hack the Shop, which is in the PTB.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to hack the coins, but I'm unlocked a f*cking medkit which is not ingame yet.
Also, I'm near to hack my coins, I just need to set my coin number to positive xD
how you can unlock that medkit?
Quote Originally Posted by zsozeatya View Post
Yes, but who asked, he wants to hack the Shop, which is in the PTB.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to hack the coins, but I'm unlocked a f*cking medkit which is not ingame yet.
Also, I'm near to hack my coins, I just need to set my coin number to positive xD
u cant do that with that method , i think they updated the system of coins with the new version
Yeah, just gotta use the right item ID
Dude you will hack them with cheat engine but you are doing this without any purpose. The hack will be only visual you won't be actually able to use your millions. You will have your own value and server will have his own value so you will never be able to buy anything with it. Just give up and save some money for auric cells.
Quote Originally Posted by lonnye View Post
Dude you will hack them with cheat engine but you are doing this without any purpose. The hack will be only visual you won't be actually able to use your millions. You will have your own value and server will have his own value so you will never be able to buy anything with it. Just give up and save some money for auric cells.
Visual only?? Like in F13? Hahaha Every game can be hacked
Don't know anything about f13 but you cannot hack auric cells. Maybe you will be able to hack IS but auric cells for sure not
If IS can be hacked, then Auric Cells too.
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?