Not they cannot auric cells will be granted only when giving a payment to their service. Iridescent can be obtained by playing they might be different. But I guess they will make everything not hackable
Iridescent Shards hack
If you need to pay or not, it's stored on their server.
Just so everyone knows, you can no longer hack Iridescent Shards past 1000 since patch 1.9.4.
I just edited my save file yesterday to stock up on items before the big 2.0.0 patch hits and our save editing days are over and I edited my blood points and shards and here were my results:
I gave myself 2 million blood points and went to go hack the shards in preparation for the cosmetic shop but the value is now hard capped at 1000. I tried to change the value to 99,999 (A number that will actually fit in the space it currently takes up in game) but it resets back to 1000 instantly.
I had 1000, spent 550 in the shrine on some perk I already owned, searched for 450, changed it to 99,999 and it capped at 1000 and it changed the value in cheat engine to 1000 right after having confirmed 99,999.
So to answer OP's question about shards, Iridescent Shards can no longer be hacked past 1000. The dev's thought of this because it will actually cost them a lot of money in the long run as 85% of the cosmetics in the shop can be bought with Iridescent Shards.
Only the top end cosmetics can be bought with Auric Cells and those are basically real money convergence currency so you'll most likely never be able to hack that value either.
I just edited my save file yesterday to stock up on items before the big 2.0.0 patch hits and our save editing days are over and I edited my blood points and shards and here were my results:
I gave myself 2 million blood points and went to go hack the shards in preparation for the cosmetic shop but the value is now hard capped at 1000. I tried to change the value to 99,999 (A number that will actually fit in the space it currently takes up in game) but it resets back to 1000 instantly.
I had 1000, spent 550 in the shrine on some perk I already owned, searched for 450, changed it to 99,999 and it capped at 1000 and it changed the value in cheat engine to 1000 right after having confirmed 99,999.
So to answer OP's question about shards, Iridescent Shards can no longer be hacked past 1000. The dev's thought of this because it will actually cost them a lot of money in the long run as 85% of the cosmetics in the shop can be bought with Iridescent Shards.
Only the top end cosmetics can be bought with Auric Cells and those are basically real money convergence currency so you'll most likely never be able to hack that value either.
Hackers will eventually find a hack to break through the defense system. Just be patient and wait.
On the bright side, we can still purchase those cosmetics within 1000 shards value range.
On the bright side, we can still purchase those cosmetics within 1000 shards value range.

Yes the auric cells cannot be hacked in PTB, tested last night by using CE, the value you've changed will only remains visually for few seconds then it will be reversed back to the actual value. So I assume the same situation would happens on iridescent shards.
Just wait for it guys, only bloodpoints is still hackable with CE, be sure you're using the new EAC bypass from UberPsyX. I'm not sure auric cells and iridescent shards are hackable or not in future but I wouldn't lose faith on it. Now everything's just about time and patience. Peace!
Btw, about modify the game file using CloudEditor, I don't know how to do it with the new EAC bypass. Since the new bypass require to launch the game with DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping.exe, but runs the Cloud Editor & Cloud Extract (with the old bypass) require to launch the game with DeadByDaylight.exe. I've tried with the new bypass and launch the game with DeadByDaylight.exe but failed (Task Manager shows EAC is running). If anyone could help, kindly drop a reply to my reply. Thanks 😉
Just wait for it guys, only bloodpoints is still hackable with CE, be sure you're using the new EAC bypass from UberPsyX. I'm not sure auric cells and iridescent shards are hackable or not in future but I wouldn't lose faith on it. Now everything's just about time and patience. Peace!
Btw, about modify the game file using CloudEditor, I don't know how to do it with the new EAC bypass. Since the new bypass require to launch the game with DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping.exe, but runs the Cloud Editor & Cloud Extract (with the old bypass) require to launch the game with DeadByDaylight.exe. I've tried with the new bypass and launch the game with DeadByDaylight.exe but failed (Task Manager shows EAC is running). If anyone could help, kindly drop a reply to my reply. Thanks 😉
Use the pinned bypass + offline 1.9 bypass posted by gerass. Install both bypasses, restart pc start steam start cloud editor and launch dead by daylight from dbd 64 shipping. Exe
Cheat engine can be used with all money who's stored in your client side, but if the thing you want to hack is in the server side you can't. That's why it didn't work for you.
Similar Threads
Dead by Daylight Discussion & HelpHow to hack Iridescent Shards?
3 Hack RequestsShards of the Dreams hack / cheat / bug ?DA 0 WarRock - International HacksWarrock Hack - Tutorial
667 WarRock - International Hacksi need short icq number pls and hack to wr..BO 1 WarRock - International HacksIn-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
15
