Hello I'm Waiji!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Hello I'm Waiji!
Hello my name is Waiji. I am new to this online forum. I hope I meet a lot of people, here! My English is better every day and I want more talking with people to help my English be better. Do not be afraid to get me correct when I'm not
I like to make money. (when to use money or dollars?)
@Waiji you use dollars when talking about how much you have, money when its an object so you are correct and hi welcome
Quote Originally Posted by ff78e5bbfc3a0642 View Post
@Waiji you use dollars when talking about how much you have, money when its an object so you are correct and hi welcome
Oh! This is good to learn, thank you.
Heyo @Waiji, welcome to the forums You came to the right place about English! Everyone here speaks English you'll definitely learn a thing or two
Welcome to MPGH

Enjoy your stay
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?