Unban Request for SynqZ

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Unban Request for SynqZ
I was banned due to scamming as i wanted a nike service done however when the OP failed my refund i didnt pay him as I didnt see it as my fault. I now see it as my fault and I am willing to pay back the OP what was originally agreed on for this ban to be lifted. I am asking of this as i want to return to the forums to browse however ban evading is a stupid thing to do and only leads to worse sanctions. My username is SynqZ and the forum link to the scammer post is: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1289845

Please do consider this.

Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by synqzalt View Post
Flengo and Hugo are no longer Gm's. Get in contact with @bdog21 and reach a resolve and have him comment back here when the issue is RESOLVED entirely.
@synqzalt Pm me, or im me on here. So, we can get this resolved. As my old *****, is no longer active. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by bdog21 View Post
@synqzalt Pm me, or im me on here. So, we can get this resolved. As my old *****, is no longer active. Thanks!
dude you are back???
Quote Originally Posted by bdog21 View Post
@synqzalt Pm me, or im me on here. So, we can get this resolved. As my old *****, is no longer active. Thanks!
i've tried adding you via IM but idk if its working since I don't have 10 posts :/
Quote Originally Posted by gawsrgwregrgrgrg View Post
dude you are back???
kind of yes. Not fully back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by synqzalt View Post
i've tried adding you via IM but idk if its working since I don't have 10 posts :/
just added you.
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
@bdog21 Any updates
Not yet. Still waiting for the payment. We did get in contact but hasn’t responded back yet.
Just giving you all an update. Still no word from the user. It’s been 6 days now but I do see the user hasn’t been on in 6 days either
I guess @synqzalt, is not too worried about getting this resolved, the user was on 2 days ago and haven’t heard anything from the user.
hey sorry i completely forgot, total has been paid @bdog21 can you confirm?
User was about a dollar off and didn't follow directions not converting it to usd and sending me gbp. But its ok. Ill accept it. you can close the case if you all like.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?