PostMythsong Enhanced Rep Bot

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Mythsong Enhanced Rep Bot
Enhanced Variation of Mythsong Rep Bot
This is my first bot "edit". I strongly recommend you to use an AoE class.
I edited the bot which actually belongs to @Nearby The actual bot link is https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1359295
It uses the beehive map (10 stinger kill = 800rep quest).
Also the skill pattern is modified for mage, you can edit it in bot file or you can remove mine and add yours in the grimoire interface.

How do i run this?
You need a Grimoire bot (up-to date is preferred) which you can find from here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1340281
After running the Grimoire, you need to open tab bot, go to the misc and load this bot. Then you can tick enable bot, have fun!

Requirements
You need literally nothing to start. No previous quests or etc.

So, what did you change?
In his code, 6 bee kills are in a loop in different screens but per 6, it tries to complete the quest. So 12 kill will be needed to turn in a 10 needed quest.
I changed it a lil bit; mine checks for every 2 kill but you know, it completes on 10.
So what's different is, his bot checks for quest is done or not for 2 times, and mine checks 5 times. In his bot, you'll need to kill 2 more which also means one more screen change(almost equals to 2 questcheck time).

Did you test it?
I did, used a timer. (THIS ALL RECORDED WITH MY 35LV, RANK10 MAGE THAT HAS MODERATE DMG)
With his bot, It took 01:42 to complete. (Which can be variable for 3-5 secs +-)
With my bot, It took 01.17 to complete. (Which can be variable for 3-5 secs +-)

Updates
Fixed the rare 15-sec stuck issue after completing the quest.

Virus Scans
VT: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/b7...ef5f/detection
VJ: https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/2iu1rh40il



By the way, again, most of the copyright goes to the post https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1359295 again since i dunno how to tag him into my post :

Hope you all enjoy

Mythsong Rep Enhanced(fixed)_mpgh.net.rar923 B · 382 downloads Clean
Next time scan the rar and not the gbot.

Approved.
Oh god, it has a story xD I tried to attach the gbot file directly lol. Leme add the rar scans
Quote Originally Posted by fkoc19 View Post
Oh god, it has a story xD I tried to attach the gbot file directly lol. Leme add the rar scans
I already fixed them, don't worry about it.
Hmm i tested this and it's work, but i want to ask how to change the skill command? it's seems only skill repeat press number 2 and 4. i wonder if you can make it press all skill (2 3 4 5)
I didn't actually check the content, but from what I see in your description, I guess it looked like this: kill twice and change room. If so, you can improve it by making it work this way:

Code:
<jump to room 1>
<label 1>
<kill mob>
<if quest can be turned in>
<turn in quest (needs the exit combat before turning in quest function to work properly)/goto turn in label>
<if mob is in room/if mob number greater than 0>
<goto label 1>
<jump to room 2>
<label 2>
<kill mob>
...
This creates an easy loop to check both the quest's progress and the mobs in the room for more effective room switching. If the other mob in the room gets killed by an AoE ability, the bot won't just hang at the second kill mob command (because there's no target anymore) for any moment before finally giving up and moving on to the next line right before one respawns.

Downside to this is that the script might look a bit messy and lengthy if you wish to create many loops, as you'll need a fair amount of labels in every one of them. But then it's more efficient, so I guess that's fine.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?