SmileStimulus Map Pack

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Stimulus Map Pack
As of last weekend the new map pack (Stimulus Map Pack) is now available for preordering on steam. As you may know for all you CoD4 lovers, they added to the pack 2 old maps from CoD4 (Overgrown, and Crash). The maps come out on May 4th, and as of today its 10% off. If I were you i would get it now.

What I was going to ask you guys is, did any of you pre-purchase it yet and what do you think about the maps
Even if I wasn't VAC banned, I still wouldn't waste $15 on the Stimulus Pack. It's complete bull. They already made tons of money from the game alone, hell they even broke records for most money made on release date I believe, so they should stop being greedy and give us DLC free of charge just for buying the damn game. I will download it for sure if someone can crack it and share with us all the awesomeness that is game and DLC cracking.
wonder if they have some russian stimulus package comnig too : D.if it comes cheaper then i might think about it
yeap..i pre purcheased it!few minutes ago..
You all wasted your money. Nice one idiots.

Ohhhh I just got like 25% more mapage for only $15. Those corporate junkies won't know what hit 'em after I snatch up this bargain.
When is it going to be available in ps3 store?
I have no idea for PS3, if IW was smart they would do it on the same time as the PC
repeat IW IS GAY...GREEDY BITCH COMPANY........all jus wan money.......*BLARGHH!!*
Even if it is just for money, i bet that money is going to the next game they make so, Im happy to give them the $13
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us