Say Goodbye to Google

Posts 1–15 of 81 · Page 1 of 6
Say Goodbye to Google
"Unfortunately, we are out of Pixel 2 XL Verizon phones. Our team is working to replenish our stock as soon as we can, but right now, the wait time is slated for up to two months."

.............
Well I am for one am shocked. I wonder what happened to all their stock??
Quote Originally Posted by Hanshot1st View Post
Well I am for one am shocked. I wonder what happened to all their stock??
lol what do you think? I posted about this some time ago, everyone was just fucking raping it and it dead now.
Quote Originally Posted by Draganoid View Post
lol what do you think? I posted about this some time ago, everyone was just fucking raping it and it dead now.
Sarcasm. You missed it.
Quote Originally Posted by Hanshot1st View Post
Sarcasm. You missed it.
omg it was so obvious too. I feel stupid now ._.
stop raping google, rape razer or apple instead :c
Thank fuck for that, hopefully now we wont be flooded with "I SE'D A PIXEL, WILL I BE SENT TO GUANTANAMO????"
can anyone who actually talked with google confirm this? only seen 1 screen but that one couldve been edited too
That's totally true.

Had the US on phone earlier.
5000 * 1000 = 5mil in losses... bye bye
Dafuq honestly thought theyd change policies before running out of Verizon pixels lel
I've learned not to believe a single word I see on this site. First the whole "FBI Investigation" BS and now supposedly out of stock for up to 2 months I'd need to see more proof than that like an official email screenshot showing its from Google. It seems to me is that there are members here who are simply trying to get people to stop doing them for their own selfish reasons by either scaring people with the Investigation stuff and now by saying its out of stock for 2 months to get people to move on to something else so they can keep raping it. My reship has been working fine and no packages have been held so I call BS on that one and I have tracking emails scheduled to come today and if/when they do I can call bS on this too.
Quote Originally Posted by vegasjay99 View Post
I've learned not to believe a single word I see on this site. First the whole "FBI Investigation" BS and now supposedly out of stock for up to 2 months I'd need to see more proof than that like an official email screenshot showing its from Google. It seems to me is that there are members here who are simply trying to get people to stop doing them for their own selfish reasons by either scaring people with the Investigation stuff and now by saying its out of stock for 2 months to get people to move on to something else so they can keep raping it. My reship has been working fine and no packages have been held so I call BS on that one and I have tracking emails scheduled to come today and if/when they do I can call bS on this too.
Then go and see it for yourself fucking moron, "tracking emails scheduled to come" what the fuck you think this is a meeting?
Quote Originally Posted by THEMIGHTYTHOR View Post
Then go and see it for yourself fucking moron.
I don't need to go see anything like I said my reship is working fine and I'm due tracking emails today that's all I need also I don't need to stoop to name calling because I'm not 5
Quote Originally Posted by vegasjay99 View Post
I don't need to go see anything like I said my reship is working fine and I'm due tracking emails today that's all I need also I don't need to stoop to name calling because I'm not 5
"tracking emails" You can't get tracking emails, when Google is out of stock. MORON and nobody cares about Reships.
Posts 1–15 of 81 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?