Say Goodbye to Google

Posts 46–60 of 81 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by killercrak View Post
This isn't 100% true. They may be running low on stuck but I Have had labels sent to me for boxing that have literally been processed 30 minutes ago.
retail or refurbished? I think the keyword is that they are running low. Who knows if they will ship out phones for labels boxed today.
If anybody is selling ready to be shipped pixel 2 XL's add me on IM I'd like to buy one / two
And to be honest, if the pixel method does die this fast it's because label makers keep undercutting each other and instead of a label costing 60-100 bucks its $20-30 and that means waaaaaay too many phones get sent out.
Quote Originally Posted by killercrak View Post
And to be honest, if the pixel method does die this fast it's because label makers keep undercutting each other and instead of a label costing 60-100 bucks its $20-30 and that means waaaaaay too many phones get sent out.
Many phones are being sent out anyway.
Don't you see people showing off about how they do 40 pixels a day?

Undercutting the price has little to do with the saturation.
Quote Originally Posted by Watm8 View Post


Many phones are being sent out anyway.
Don't you see people showing off about how they do 40 pixels a day?

Undercutting the price has little to do with the saturation.
Undercutting has EVERYTHING to do with the saturation.

People are buying 40 labels for 1200 when they should be selling them for 2400. See how that works? More people are buying labels because they keep getting cheaper. raise the price and less will be bought.


I had 6 boxes arrive at Google earlier today, 1 black, 5 white. The 1 black one got a shipping email 3 hours ago but it's refurb packaging sadly, first non retail I've had, but the White ones have still received no email at all. Will check them again tomorrow and see if I get the same as OP or whether they're still in stock.
Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post


I had 6 boxes arrive at Google earlier today, 1 black, 5 white. The 1 black one got a shipping email 3 hours ago but it's refurb packaging sadly, first non retail I've had, but the White ones have still received no email at all. Will check them again tomorrow and see if I get the same as OP or whether they're still in stock.

Ive gotten replacement emails for stuff scanned yesterday. However, none for the Pandas got any replacement email. I think those are the ones most out of stock.

Also, your emails got sent after the boxes arrive and not during transit? Thats new to me.
All my label maker friends are having 0 issues getting RMA's.
Quote Originally Posted by killercrak View Post
All my label maker friends are having 0 issues getting RMA's.
for Pixel 2s
how can yall tell if yours is a refurbish or a retail?
Quote Originally Posted by MrGotsSkillz View Post
how can yall tell if yours is a refurbish or a retail?
when you track, 1pound is refurbished. 2.2 pound is retail.
Quote Originally Posted by loops77 View Post
when you track, 1pound is refurbished. 2.2 pound is retail.
what does refurbish one have just the phone or what
Quote Originally Posted by MrGotsSkillz View Post
what does refurbish one have just the phone or what
I could be 100% wrong, but i think that i read before that the refurbished one just has the phone, while the brand new one comes with all the accessories.
Correct me if I'm wrong MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by MrGotsSkillz View Post
aw fuckk for reAL lmao
My refurbished came looking new with everything in it. They probably repackaged it from a used one
Posts 46–60 of 81 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?