Best Refund Method for China?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Best Refund Method for China?
Hey there,

is there anyone who can tell me the best way or what i have to say to refund from china sellers? Like Wish, AliExpress and so on..

Thanks in advance
dont try it. its too hard and time consuming for garbage items
Quote Originally Posted by ZachErtz View Post
dont try it. its too hard and time consuming for garbage items
not if you buy $80 reps off of DHgate refund them and then sell them as for for $50, I do this and to refund clothes I just say what I got was not what was in the picture then ill photoshop a pic of the tee and make it look fucked up or something and boom refund after 7 days of the claim open. I have refunded every single purchase from DHgate and my account is not banned so ikc if they care or not.

belts are easy to refund just buy a fake one you want then find a seller that sells that belt and other belts. but one that you want that you dont have and then when it comes make a claim saying they sent you the wrong one then send a pic of a different fake belt in the box they shipped you and boom refund or partial.
if the seller doenst sell the belt you show in the pic then they might not side with you since they wouldn't have the inventory to "mess" up the one they sent.
Quote Originally Posted by jromweethee View Post
not if you buy $80 reps off of DHgate refund them and then sell them as for for $50, I do this and to refund clothes I just say what I got was not what was in the picture then ill photoshop a pic of the tee and make it look fucked up or something and boom refund after 7 days of the claim open. I have refunded every single purchase from DHgate and my account is not banned so ikc if they care or not.

belts are easy to refund just buy a fake one you want then find a seller that sells that belt and other belts. but one that you want that you dont have and then when it comes make a claim saying they sent you the wrong one then send a pic of a different fake belt in the box they shipped you and boom refund or partial.
if the seller doenst sell the belt you show in the pic then they might not side with you since they wouldn't have the inventory to "mess" up the one they sent.
Okay sounds good in my case its 140$ phone also from DHgate
Quote Originally Posted by Archx64 View Post
Okay sounds good in my case its 140$ phone also from DHgate
if you look at the sellers page and they sell an item you own or can borrow you can say you got sent that instead and you WILL need to send them pics, so send a pic of the item you say you got in or with the box/packet the item you bought was in. (make sure its a cheap/cheaper item) they might just partial refund if you "keep" the item. full if you send it back, at that point you can box if you really want to. or you can just ask for a full refund and to keep the item and they might let you.

most good sellers use shipping that actually tracks the full shipment. they used to stop once it got to the chinese airport but now they use shippers who do the full report so DNA is harder or can be longer to do.
Quote Originally Posted by jromweethee View Post
not if you buy $80 reps off of DHgate refund them and then sell them as for for $50, I do this and to refund clothes I just say what I got was not what was in the picture then ill photoshop a pic of the tee and make it look fucked up or something and boom refund after 7 days of the claim open. I have refunded every single purchase from DHgate and my account is not banned so ikc if they care or not.

belts are easy to refund just buy a fake one you want then find a seller that sells that belt and other belts. but one that you want that you dont have and then when it comes make a claim saying they sent you the wrong one then send a pic of a different fake belt in the box they shipped you and boom refund or partial.
if the seller doenst sell the belt you show in the pic then they might not side with you since they wouldn't have the inventory to "mess" up the one they sent.
Cool that you successfully refed so many orders. But I`ve heard that we shouldnt refund many times from 1 credit/debit card and to 1 address. Do you change them for each order?
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by jromweethee View Post
not if you buy $80 reps off of DHgate refund them and then sell them as for for $50, I do this and to refund clothes I just say what I got was not what was in the picture then ill photoshop a pic of the tee and make it look fucked up or something and boom refund after 7 days of the claim open. I have refunded every single purchase from DHgate and my account is not banned so ikc if they care or not.

belts are easy to refund just buy a fake one you want then find a seller that sells that belt and other belts. but one that you want that you dont have and then when it comes make a claim saying they sent you the wrong one then send a pic of a different fake belt in the box they shipped you and boom refund or partial.
if the seller doenst sell the belt you show in the pic then they might not side with you since they wouldn't have the inventory to "mess" up the one they sent.
I was thinking of buying a Handheld gimbal for smartphone from there & refund it, can you tell if it needs to be purchased from highly reputable seller or something like that?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?