Anyone know how to remove activate windows 10 watermark?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Anyone know how to remove activate windows 10 watermark?
I want to use windows 10 pro without the activate windows watermark but i'm a broke ass nigga so I don't want to buy a key. I can figure out how to bypass most limitations like not being able to change wallpaper but I can't seem to find a way to permanently disable the watermark so it doesn't come back.
Have you tried using the microsoft toolkit for activation?
Use KMSpico for activation
Quote Originally Posted by rgw4hgreherherh View Post
I want to use windows 10 pro without the activate windows watermark but i'm a broke ass nigga so I don't want to buy a key. I can figure out how to bypass most limitations like not being able to change wallpaper but I can't seem to find a way to permanently disable the watermark so it doesn't come back.
Quote Originally Posted by Numerist View Post
Use KMSpico for activation
Here's a link to download KMSpico Activator for Microsoft Office/Windows 10 [Torrent Required]
Wrong thread reply
Sorry
Do you know anyone who is studying? I know that students can get from Microsoft free activation keys for lots of soft (for sure for all types of windows) for 2 years.
KMSPico is awesome, will unlock every time.
So use a portable
Quote Originally Posted by Cr@ck3d7 View Post
1. Open Notepad,
2. Paste the Following

@EcHo off
title Activate Windows 10 ALL versions for FREE!&cls&echo ================================================== ==========================&echo #Project: Activating Microsoft software products for FREE without software&echo ================================================== ==========================&echo.&echo #Supported products:&echo - Windows 10 Home&echo - Windows 10 Home N&echo - Windows 10 Home Single Language&echo - Windows 10 Home Country Specific&echo - Windows 10 Professional&echo - Windows 10 Professional N&echo - Windows 10 Education N&echo - Windows 10 Education N&echo - Windows 10 Enterprise&echo - Windows 10 Enterprise N&echo - Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB&echo - Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB N&echo.&echo.&echo ================================================== ==========================&echo Activating your Windows...&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /upk >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /cpky >nul&set i=1&wmic os | findstr /I "enterprise" >nul
if %errorlevel% EQU 0 (cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43 >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4 >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk WNMTR-4C88C-JK8YV-HQ7T2-76DF9 >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk 2F77B-TNFGY-69QQF-B8YKP-D69TJ >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk DCPHK-NFMTC-H88MJ-PFHPY-QJ4BJ >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk QFFDN-GRT3P-VKWWX-X7T3R-8B639 >nul&goto server) else wmic os | findstr /I "home" >nul
if %errorlevel% EQU 0 (cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99 >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk 3KHY7-WNT83-DGQKR-F7HPR-844BM >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk PVMJN-6DFY6-9CCP6-7BKTT-D3WVR >nul&goto server) else wmic os | findstr /I "education" >nul
if %errorlevel% EQU 0 (cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2 >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk 2WH4N-8QGBV-H22JP-CT43Q-MDWWJ >nul&goto server) else wmic os | findstr /I "10 pro" >nul
if %errorlevel% EQU 0 (cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX >nul&cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ipk MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9 >nul&goto server) else (goto notsupported)
:server
if %i%==1 set KMS_Sev=kms7.MSGuides.com
if %i%==2 set KMS_Sev=kms8.MSGuides.com
if %i%==3 set KMS_Sev=kms9.MSGuides.com
if %i%==4 goto notsupported
cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /skms %KMS_Sev% >nul&echo ================================================== ==========================&echo.&echo.
cscript //nologo slmgr.vbs /ato | find /i "successfully" && (echo.&echo ================================================== ==========================&echo.&echo #My official blog: MSGuides.com&echo.&echo #How it works: bit****/kms-server&echo.&echo #Please feel free to contact me at msguides.com@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns.&echo.&echo #Please consider supporting this project: donate.msguides.com&echo #Your support is helping me keep my servers running everyday!&echo.&echo ================================================== ==========================&choice /n /c YN /m "Would you like to visit my blog [Y,N]?" & if errorlevel 2 exit) || (echo The connection to my KMS server failed! Trying to connect to another one... & echo Please wait... & echo. & echo. & set /a i+=1 & goto server)
explorer "https://MSGuides.com"&goto halt
:notsupported
echo ================================================== ==========================&echo.&echo Sorry! Your version is not supported.&echo.
:halt
pause >nul

3. Save As 1Click.cmd
4. Run as Administrator and Wait for it to Finish.
5. Voila! Windows 10 is Activated.

Im pretty sure this works only for limited time after couple of hours ur watermark could pop up again
Look into this
Digital License (HWID) & KMS38™ Generation - KMS service running is not required anymore
Windows 10 serial keys can be cheap. I see some for $5.90 on ebay.
Get the Daz activator or pay 2$ for a license key on ebay.
Use KMSAuto or find a universal key online for free.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?