Aimbot, ESP, Magicbullet, etc Hack for BF3

Posts 61–75 of 91 · Page 5 of 7
Had a guy claim I was cheating one round, denied everything he said.

Came back the next day, same guy in the lobby, then I got banned. I guess he was right
Quote Originally Posted by regan002 View Post
THIS IS NOT MY HACK THIS IS A VERY PUBLIC HACK THAT HAS BEEN ACTIVE FOR OVER A YEAR YOU CAN FIND IT ON YOUTUBE!

This hack is only detected on DPS servers is currently undetected on PUNKBUSTER servers I recommend you use kokhong99s Injector found here
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1247015

You can inject anytime it makes no difference, DELETE key to open and close the menu once injected and you can click on the hacks you wish to enable

BEFORE I END THIS POST BEWARE YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU GO ABSOLUTELY NUTS IF YOU KEEP IT TO A MINIMUM AND DONT GO FOR CONSTANT HEADSHOTS YOU WILL NOT BE BANNED BY PUNKBUSTER IVE BEEN USING FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAVENT BEEN BANNED

For those who don't know what DPS means this is a unique Anticheat that some servers have enabled!

I personally use these settings:
No Sway
No Recoil
No Spread
Aimbot And (aim at head sometimes)
Force Squad Spawn
Bone ESP and Distance ESP
Sometimes I enable Magic Bullet
You can see what i've selected from the proof images

VIRUS SCANS:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/50...3637/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/v72yfudsh9

PROOF:
https://imgur.com/a/sT9mdSl

Wow works man totally amazing thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuySigma View Post
Had a guy claim I was cheating one round, denied everything he said.

Came back the next day, same guy in the lobby, then I got banned. I guess he was right
Bet he was cheating too..
Detected for sure

Joined a game just fine, as soon as I injected, Ban
Hey mate thanks for the download! how do i run it? or install/code it lol, havent done pc hacks before only console
works fine just becareful with PB screenshots
More cheats to the god of cheats)
is this detected on pb or not?

- - - Updated - - -

doesn't matter clearly detected
WARNING ! DETECTED don't use .
Guys this is AN OLD hack !!
It's DETECTED ! Don't USE no update so far !

Good luck to all.

is it detected now ?? or safe to use ?
Posts 61–75 of 91 · Page 5 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?