Possible Breach to mod Xbox One Games

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Possible Breach to mod Xbox One Games
Okay so this isn't going to have good grammar and I am sorry but I have possible found way to mod GTA V and other Xbox one games. I don't want to get people too excited because it is a bit of a reach! On a PC running windows 10 you can stream the xbox one games onto your computer, right? So what if while streaming you can use a pc mod program/interface to link it to the cloud since streaming is leaving an opening between the two devices? I may be stupid by thinking this but if anyone wants to try it or help me in anyway comment or email me or something.
99% NO IMO
You can send key combinations to your XBOX but I don't think that this will help to edit save or anything else.
But again this is just my opinion
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?