ANI_DISCThoughts on the latest fight with All Might [Spoilers]

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Thoughts on the latest fight with All Might [Spoilers]
Honestly what was everyone thoughts on that episode between the fight with All Might and All for One. I watched the episode a little late and honestly I cried during the episode. I actually felt like I was apart of the crowd of people yelling for All Might to win. But I still always giggle when he says the name of his smash.

But now it's time for Deku to get fucking built and actually train faster with All Might training him
I didn't like how All Might survived this fight (considering this is endgame level villain), I know he's now useless and can't do anything but, I thought it was about time somebody gets the axe. With All Might already becoming old and weak, it seemed like a perfect and almost obvious death.

Still a great episode. The emotions were there, the action was there, everything was there but the death scene.
I appreciate it but I have really come to HATE the sound of characters yelling "All Might" in Japanese.
lol why bro? don't you like japanese people? or just the sound of their voice.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?