Custom Mod and Custom Map??

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Custom Mod and Custom Map??
Hello All,

Im wondering if there is a means to use a custom mod or custom map in CoD6, I tryed some kind of thing. but I dont get it working (like, for map, I tried one of those maps CoD4 Maps but I got either an error about fastfile load out of date or "Disc read error" Message.

About custom mod, I tried this mod GunGame but I always got an error about weapon could not be found or something about a dvar for weapon that was not OK.

Well, I think it could be possible to make all that work but I need some advice/help from pro.


Oohhh, and last thing, is there any commands for disable tuber/or others gun, or to make the Javelin shooting without Aim locking, well much more tweaking/modding possibilties?

Thanks You All That Will Answers/Helps.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (1) mods don't work in Modern Warfare 2, Duh.
Yeah... I know.... and this is exactly what I want, find some way to make it work.
Quote Originally Posted by Slayer418 View Post
Yeah... I know.... and this is exactly what I want, find some way to make it work.
Hehehe, You can't make them work with CoD6, They are meant to be used with CoD4, ( Modern Warfare 1 ),

I will move this thread to the CoD4 Section, But I guess your question is also solved ; The way to make them work : Install them in your Call Of Duty 4 Game, Where they are meant to go.

And no, There are no mods, As of what I know, For MW2.

Mely
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?