custom maps

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
custom maps
Is it possible to make ur own map in mw2 jus tlike cod4?(i doubt it)
I dont't think there is any tool out there right now, but it should be possible to create custom maps.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I dont't think there is any tool out there right now, but it should be possible to create custom maps.
wow if it was possible...then it would be epic
Dont ask me, but the only possibilites I would know of is to just go high in the air or something and just spawn alot of carepackages and make it as you want, and just add spawnpoints up there. Basicly what I'm going to do next week on highrise.
Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
Dont ask me, but the only possibilites I would know of is to just go high in the air or something and just spawn alot of carepackages and make it as you want, and just add spawnpoints up there. Basicly what I'm going to do next week on highrise.
bad idea. Will make the .gsc mod to be heavy and crash. Best thing to do is just edit the map with other stuff, like Wasteland
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
bad idea. Will make the .gsc mod to be heavy and crash. Best thing to do is just edit the map with other stuff, like Wasteland
I've thought of that
It aint going to be big. And if I get the chance, I will probably edit other maps too as you said.
I haven't seen a custom map on MW2 yet...but I'd love to see some. Maybe IWNet will incorporate an auto-download system where you can auto-download mods/maps...ahh, that'll be the day that IWNet will finally get some +rep....
Quote Originally Posted by airbag View Post
I haven't seen a custom map on MW2 yet...but I'd love to see some. Maybe IWNet will incorporate an auto-download system where you can auto-download mods/maps...ahh, that'll be the day that IWNet will finally get some +rep....
rofl iwnet geting some rep
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?