Just got 40.5k and i just wanna say he IS FAST AND IS ALWAYS ONLINE!!! +++VOUCH
WTSπ FORTNITE V-BUCKS SERVICE | TRUSTED β | QUICKEST β | $70 FOR 13.5K | BULK DISCOUNT
Hot right now
See all listings
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
Selling Accounts/Keys/Itemsanother smooth transaction thank you
added on im
+vouch bought 27,000, very fast and easy will be buying more soon
added you!
added on im
I Added yo IM. BTW do you have DlSCORD if so,add me: Caliper#9242
+Vouch fast and friendly got my vbucks. totally recommend buying off him.
+Vouch took 5 min and done very easy
Please pm me
Check IM bro 

Vouch, bought 13.5k
Fast and easy service, recommend.
Fast and easy service, recommend.
thank you friend I hope you continue to help advisable

Plus vouch
This guy is the real deal I got 13,500 v-bucks in under 5 min and all that for just 38 dollars... that's like nothing compared to the fortnite shop
HURRY UP UNTIL EVERYBODY FINDS OUT ABOUT HIM AND INCREASE THE PRICES
HURRY UP UNTIL EVERYBODY FINDS OUT ABOUT HIM AND INCREASE THE PRICES