CoD4 Multihack + Aimbot

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
CoD4 Multihack + Aimbot
Seeing as someone likes to take credit for my work, here's the better, newer and original version. Try this one out


THIS HACK IS PUNKBUSTER DETECTED.


Released:
4-11-2010

Features:
Toggle-able MultiBone Autoaim ( Greatly Improved )
Singleshot Autoshoot
Adjustable Prediction
Adjustable Wall Depth
Adjustable VecZ( Buggy I believe )

NoRecoil
Config System

Name Esp
Distance Esp
Weapon Esp
Box Esp
Target Esp
Color Visible Check

2 Cham Types


Toggle Aimbot on and off with Alt. Top-right corner will show Aimbot status
Change prediction modifier with PageUp and PageDown, Top-right corner below aimbot status will show prediction modification value.

Home key saves all settings to "UserSettings_17.cfg" located WITH hack .dll
End key loads all settings from "UserSettings_17.cfg" located WITH hack .dll

Have fun.

Credits:
t00ny
Kane
King-Orgy
*********
Game-Deception

Version Supported:
1.7

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any happenings with Punkbuster bans or Activision Infractions.
If you are banned, it is your own stupidity for not paying attention that this is a public hack.
It is detected. Punkbuster detected it. You will be banned. Sorry for your luck if you were. Idiot.

NOTE: Any bug reports or feature requests are to be posted IN THE HACK'S RELEASE THREAD!!!
I encourage you all to please help with bugs, glitches, and any feature requests you have, and I will try to fix them as soon as I have the spare time. Thanks
~Blacklyte

VirusScan will report false-positives as backdoors/trojans due to Themida packed .dll and Executable, but I assure you, this file is clean and has been used by over 100 members from different sites.

Reuploaded as .dll file only

VirusScan : http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/3...7ce-1272405165
shot0070..jpgattachment deleted · 4,055 downloads before removal
Cod4 Aimbot.rarattachment deleted · 5,344 downloads before removal
Unapproved until I see a Cute Virusscan next to that file =)

Edit --->

Will be easier this way, Edited your post with a VirusScan, But this is Themida-Packed, And have Backdoor signatures, So, This is not getting approved for now.

Upload the DLL alone without the injector if it is not Packed, Or provide more valuable info.
how do i open this?
When i run it, it comes up with a open with...

Didnt see u need injector -_-
I see you reuploaded =),

Well, I know where this comes from, So I Trust, Even if it is Packed.

@jabe
You need to inject it into the game's process, Search function is your friend for an injector =)

Mel
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
I see you reuploaded =),

Well, I know where this comes from, So I Trust, Even if it is Packed.

@jabe
You need to inject it into the game's process, Search function is your friend for an injector =)

Mel
jeeze your actually nicer than most mods...

<3
Forgot to mention you need an injector of your own choosing for this =/
Sorry!
Quote Originally Posted by Blacklyte View Post
Forgot to mention you need an injector of your own choosing for this =/
Sorry!
Haha, Cute.

No worries, Most people aren't that stupid. You don't need to specify that.
How do I get rid of the themedia protection?
Punkbuster is just annoying now
It says i cant put the hack into the injector
Quote Originally Posted by dylan41
It says i cant put the hack into the injector
Make sure you're on 1.7

Quote Originally Posted by solice12
And this don't work I go into game do the numpads ( works ) and then 5 - 10 seconds later it crashes CoD4.
Correction: It does work, just there may be something deteriorating the game via the hack, try updating your .NET Framework, and DirectX, I use d3dx9_41.dll I think.
Theres Loads thousands of servers which arn't PB so don't whine. And this don't work I go into game do the numpads ( works ) and then 5 - 10 seconds later it crashes CoD4.
Doesn't work for me. It says I injected it successfully (iw3mp) but nothing happen ingame (pressing Alt doens't do anything too and there is nothing in the top-left corner, as if I had done nothing).
I got 1.7 version and everything is updated (I got d3dx9_41.dll in System32).

It's the first time I try to use a hack, so maybe I missed something?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us