QuestionDesperate for Netflix recommendations

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Desperate for Netflix recommendations
I like sci fi + horror movies. And i've seen pretty much every single 'good' movie on netflix in that category. I'm getting bored as shit and i need recommendations. Help
Devilman Crybaby.

I'm planning to watch Mr. Robot on netflix.
I'm also looking for mystery / crime genre, something that has a great plot twist.
Have you seen Cube? If not, it was on Netflix last I checked and an A+ show. It's about a group of strangers that wake up in a maze made up of identical cubes, trying to figure out how to escape. There are three movies - Cube, Cube 2: Hypercube, and Cube Zero. Cube Zero is a prequel that fills in a bit of backstory. I'd highly suggest all of them, although the first is the best.
Quote Originally Posted by Vaughnster View Post
Have you seen Cube? If not, it was on Netflix last I checked and an A+ show. It's about a group of strangers that wake up in a maze made up of identical cubes, trying to figure out how to escape. There are three movies - Cube, Cube 2: Hypercube, and Cube Zero. Cube Zero is a prequel that fills in a bit of backstory. I'd highly suggest all of them, although the first is the best.
Seen them all.


Quote Originally Posted by Vaughnster View Post
mystery / crime genre, something that has a great plot twist.
I also like these type of movies
Read a book. Plenty of free books over at bookfunnel or instafreebie. A lot more books than there will ever be movie adaptations.
Quote Originally Posted by zycamzip View Post
Read a book. Plenty of free books over at bookfunnel or instafreebie. A lot more books than there will ever be movie adaptations.
I have access to any free book that i want so that's not a problem, I've read plenty of books. But that's not my question, i would like movies (that are available on Netflix)
riverdale. x
I think I saw somewhere that handmaiden's tale (series) would come to netflix
Quote Originally Posted by vruva View Post
I think I saw somewhere that handmaiden's tale (series) would come to netflix
Really? I would think that is one of the main draws for Hulu, and thus quite stupid to let Netflix show.
Well I searched it a bit more and sadly it's not gonna be in Netflix, maybe just a rumor
Black Mirror is worth checking out if you haven't yet
In the scifi genre Twelve monkeys (the TV show) is quite good
Twelve monkeys is alright imo
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?