QuestionDesperate for Netflix recommendations

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
yeah, same. Twelve Monkeys is good.
They just added Role Models and that movie funny af
agree with Hardcore Henry.. hehha
Quote Originally Posted by LopplioGaming View Post
Help
Hush, or re-watch Silent Hill as I'm sure you must've seen that
Quote Originally Posted by LopplioGaming View Post
I like sci fi + horror movies. And i've seen pretty much every single 'good' movie on netflix in that category. I'm getting bored as shit and i need recommendations. Help
Watch Blacklist youll fall in love with it man its so sick.
The Hainting of Hill House. Watched first 2 episodes.. so far so good
Mindhunter. Had me on the edge of my seat for most of the series.
Oblivion with Tom Cruise
Dirty John is good to watch
Black Mirror was the surprise of the year. Still thinking about some of the stories.
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?