[CFBR] Client Error 30_1

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[CFBR] Client Error 30_1
Someone help me how to bypass 30_1
I've bypass already 28_3 & 28_4 & 31_0
30_1 cause by perfect no recoil
Quote Originally Posted by jayjay153 View Post
Someone help me how to bypass 30_1
I've bypass already 28_3 & 28_4 & 31_0
30_1 cause by perfect no recoil
Nop, it is caused by weapon changer
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
Nop, it is caused by weapon changer
Nope. When i remove no recoil I dont receive 30_1. But when i add no recoil 30_1 error. With or without weapon id change.
Quote Originally Posted by jayjay153 View Post
Nope. When i remove no recoil I dont receive 30_1. But when i add no recoil 30_1 error. With or without weapon id change.
Are you using weaponmgr? Here it just occours when the weapon is changed.
Try with playerclient and see if there's a difference.
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
Are you using weaponmgr? Here it just occours when the weapon is changed.
Try with playerclient and see if there's a difference.
Yes I'm using WeaponMgr.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
crossfire check's some offset, i've bypassed It but i can't share
Well good for you
esta área é br e vocês falando ingles

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay153 View Post
Yes I'm using WeaponMgr.

- - - Updated - - -



Well good for you
vou tentar achar a função local do erro, e compartilharei aqui na mpgh
crossfire check's some offset, i've bypassed It but i can't share
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us