QuestionAsking for Pricing.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Asking for Pricing.
Hey!

I got this steam account I'm not sure how much to sell it for a price they would pay.
I'm asking you to give a price what you would pay on $ with paypal for this account.

It has Black Ops 3 with Master Prestige over level 200 and Dark Matter Camo.
Team Fortress 2 with Limited Time items like The Black Rose knife for Spy.
Advanced Warfare and some more games you can see here: https://steamdb.info/calculator/7656...9323359/?cc=us
It has VAC BAN on 3 different games. Black Ops 2, CSGO and Modern Warfare 3. Give me a price/prices what you would pay for this account if I would sell it.
Wrong place try in the price check subforum
id say youll get like 70$ max for that one, looking at the vac bans and games it has

not too many people are playing the older cods anymore
I think it's around $70-$100
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?