Hell Yeah - New Style maybe?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Hell Yeah - New Style maybe?

CnC&Rate.
Nope. Doesnt Scream Heath to me. Stick to ur own style
NERO

NERO

NERO

NERO

NERO
imo his arm is a bit LQ.
I see what style you were going for, but the execution is a bit off.
If you like the style, I say practice until you nail it.
Not bad, but I think the render could have blended in more
Or at least had some effects wrapping around the focal and only pop certain parts.
Kiu mang
Tell me the truth. Did you catch Quert fever?

BTW bravo on moving away from your usual stuff. This looks pretty good. Develop this and you'll be miles ahead of where you were.
orb on hand is wtf
rest is nice
WannaMakeThemTagsAnyBigger?

Srs, why is everyone making shit so large :\
Quote Originally Posted by Vergil101 View Post
WannaMakeThemTagsAnyBigger?

Srs, why is everyone making shit so large :\
More canvas to work with,
for me I've been making them big because you can fit more of the render in
without cutting anything off. With smaller tags either render ends up being too small,
or you got pieces cut off, like the top of the head.
That and I like the fact that most people don't bitch about it here.
Mixing it up is good too though, make a few small, few big etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Vergil101 View Post
WannaMakeThemTagsAnyBigger?

Srs, why is everyone making shit so large :\
WannaMakeThemTagsAnySmaller?

Srs, why is everyone making shit so small



Joking, this was my canvas size ever since I started making sigs/tags.
SrswannadomoreQuertz?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us