Problem with Injector

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with Injector
Hey guys,

I'm trying to compile and use this injectorⓘ, and it compiles fine in VS17. I'm running the executable using this command:

Code:
MonoInjector.exe --dll RustHack.dll --target RustClient.exe --namespace RustHack --class Loader --method Load
But I receive this error:

Code:
Could not attach to the process
Failed to inject dll
I've traced the problem to some code in one of injector's depedencies, Blackbone (see the Blackbone folder in the source). Process/Remote/RemoteExec.cpp#CreateRPCEnvironment(WorkerThreadMo de, Worker_None, bool) line 329. It seems to be a problem with allocating memory.

I've tested the same command but with other Unity3D games, and they all succeed. Is this due to EAC locking memory space or something similar? Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
Basic shit but make sure the name of your DLL lines up with what you told it to inject caps and all. If that doesent work id assume its rust if it works with other unity 3D games and your best bet would to then make your own injector.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us