What's your kdr?

Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4
Posted mine already in another thread. 3.1 using chams and 3.4 legit if I remember correctly. Don't feel like checking again.
Hacker: depends on server, could be 6.0 with chams easily
Legit: also depends on server:
All servers: 2.05
Jackson/Grunt server: 4.0
You hack and i'm legit.
Did you read my post? At all?
Legit= 1.35
No hacking account
No I meant SmartAlley.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
No I meant SmartAlley.
LOL, I thought it was your hacking account...
hacker kdr: 50.97

Legit kdr: 4.17
50.97 lmao opker =/

4.17 kdr wasn't legit I assure you...
Discharged just gtfo u ****** ima rage your ass off u little retared man hore
Quote Originally Posted by dylan40 View Post
What's your hack account kdr and what's your nun hacking account kdr? ,
my new account kdr is: 2.78
my nun hacker kdr is : 1.66
my K/D is 1,20
2.54 because of new account
1,51 (I was hacking then I stopped like 4-5 months ago then I stopped and played with mods)
Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?