Queston about a closed Tutorial

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Question about a closed Tutorial
My question is related to this tutorial:


http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...-tutorial.html

It is closed, so I cannot ask there, I read the whole thread, tool me about an hour or so but I didnt find a correct solution :/

My Photoshop always sais:

Unknown kindof document blahblah

I got a 64bit OS, so I tried to open the .dtx with the normal version, it just crashes, no error, just a crash, I heard that it doesnt work with 64bit versions, so I used the plug in for the normal version, but as I said, it crashes -.-


Any tips/solutions on how to fix that?

Thanks

EDIT: I did everything 100% like the tutorial told me, I placed the two .dll's in the normal PS folder, tried to put them into the plug ins folder, nothing worked -.-
did you convert to lithtech first? that always helps
Yes, I did, I did everything stated in the tutorial, I rebooted my comp, tried to do it all with admin permissions, nothing helps.

Do I have to "install" those files first? Like I do it with fonts? Because I just simply copied them into the directory

EDIT: owell, forget about that, I found out that it doesnt work with 64bit systems, so Ill install XP 32bit as a 2nd partition
do you have the plugins? i not sure if that it cause i havent tried texture modding yet
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us