Battlefield V

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Battlefield V
I am totally hyped up for this game.
Already pre-ordered it on my PS4. (Got me access to cool BF1 weapons )

Beta is coming early september. Even earlier for those who pre-ordered.

What are your views?

hyped too too short
Looks like a nice game
Looks awesome yeah, I still play BF4 a lot. Such a good game on pc, not very on consoles.
Looks trash they need to try a futuristic take already, Black ops 4 otw!
Does Look pretty good yeah, I did not really like the trailer though it looked way too much like an arcade game or something.
I hope this new BF dont have same recoil gun like BF1
Can't wait to play.............................................. .
Looks great tbh
add me on psn we can play together so hipe
today should be out but they delayed couple weeks ;/
I'm a really big fan of battlefield, can't wait to play it
It looks insane im 100% gunna get it
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?