[Release]Account Show/Hide

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]Account Show/Hide
Hey VB Section ;D

Im sorta ova C++ and decided to come back to VB (Fun making programs :P)

I made a XP Account Shower/Hider

Just enter the Account name and press hide/show.
Im not sure if it works as i have a win7 comp O.o

Virus Scan

Screenie



Have Fun :P
XP Account Hider.rarattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
In which case is this useful? Just asking, cuz I don't get the point of this program xD
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
In which case is this useful? Just asking, cuz I don't get the point of this program xD
I dont know. I was bored.
Could be good for a prank?
Good job acid.
Thank you bro, ikno u made it for me, steal my ideas yo
Looks like my project fails ill just use yours now ><
Good Job tho
Good Job /Approved
And welcome back, it's been a while
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?