Outdated[X27.0.2] 059's client

Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Renigade View Post
As far as I know 059 does NOT have a fullscreen mode.

The only client that I know of that has Fullscreen is CrazyClient and I believe ORape has one as well, but I'm not positive.
059 have fullscreen mode.
Quote Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14 View Post
059 have fullscreen mode.
I don't use it, so like I said, as far as I knew, it didn't.

Feel free to assist him, you could likely do better than I.
wheres the fullscreen button?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firentis View Post
Not sure if im blind and can't find fullscreen option or it's just not here?
type /fs in chat
Does it still have that bug where u instantly die ?
Quote Originally Posted by ccsmarty View Post
Does it still have that bug where u instantly die ?
No.

//2short
Keeps telling me "Load error, retrying" eventhough I'm not logged in anywhere else, CC works, but I prefer 059.
Ikr i find orape useful than others </3
Please remove/add an option to not be sent to the tutorial EVERY DAMN TIME YOU SWITCH SERVERS please <3
Quote Originally Posted by Covsire View Post
Please remove/add an option to not be sent to the tutorial EVERY DAMN TIME YOU SWITCH SERVERS please <3
IDK but I never got sent to tutorial (except after erase flash cache). Must be a bug or a issue with your flash projector
Is there an option which makes me able to damage haunted armors in oryx castle. On crazy i can normally damage them but on 059 i can't
can you make it look like legit client? such as main screen and char select pls <3
Quote Originally Posted by Twinlord View Post
can you make it look like legit client? such as main screen and char select pls <3
That beats the purpose of why he changed it in the first place
The auto aim ignore list doesn't seem to work. My autoaim aims at mobs regardless if they're on the ignore list or not.
I keep getting a Load Error Retrying, this happens even when I redownload the client. It doesn't happen if I use C.C, and it doesn't happen on the normal client. Any advice? I like 059 a lot more than C.C
My go to client for one feature, and one feature only: Teleport to anchor.

Grab a buddy, bind that puppy to F and you're good to go...

Also thx for the client I guess.......
Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?