/copy says unrecognized command for me. even after putting the characters name after
Outdated[X27.0.2] 059's client
Can I get a tutorial for this cuz i don't know what to do
Is there any way to make the ennemy hp bar dissapear when they are invincible?
The best client for me!!! Thanks 

getting load error every 5min so fk this client
It doesn't work for me for some reason...
Has the instadeath bug been fixed yet? Has anyone been using 059 for a decent while without just randomly dying?
When I try to type /fs in chat, my screen goes black. Help?
For some reason the client is very unstable for me with minimum fps. Other clients and vanilla are fine.
Any tips? It's surely not because of my CPU or GPU
Any tips? It's surely not because of my CPU or GPU
motmg update in 6-7 hours, if possible update faster <3
One of the best hacking clients for rotmg
I keep getting dc'd when I step on the purple lava thing in Lost Halls.
Anyone knows a fix?
Anyone knows a fix?

outdated
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X27.0.0] 059's client - controller support
84 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X23.0.0] 059's Client
180 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X23.1.0] 059's Client
43 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X23.1.0] 059's Client - famebot fix and safe walk added
109 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X24.0.0] 059's Client
30

