SRSZJust got fired

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Just got fired
So today I got fired from my dream job. The company is restructuring they say. I've been working there for just half a year. It literally caught me off guard; all of my plans were ruined for the near future.
Cherry on top: Broke up with my fiancee like 2 weeks ago. We've been living together for a year. Now I'm back to my mom's.
Really feels like I've achieved the Bikini Bottom.
Just wanted to share that. Thanks
DAMn that sucks. Why are they restructuring?
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
DAMn that sucks. Why are they restructuring?
Previous CEO and CFO were fired. Company wasn't doing too well financially, so here we go. From 100 employees they are left with 50. Basically everyone with less than 2 years of experience got kicked out.
Don't stay down in the dumps, start looking for a new job. Then start saving for a deposit to get your own place. Just keep moving forward, don't give up.
Many people hit one bump in the road and then stop trying, it's their own downfall.
Just start over. Is there really a point being reminiscent of your previous job? Plus, you might be able to find a much better position.

Wish for the best.
damn that sucks

but try to get at least a nice recommendation letter from the job

and im sure youll find a new better one soon
Wow that sucks. Best of luck to you in the future mate.
MPGH is here to help financially
Suicide .
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Suicide .
bet you already tried and failed
What about creating your own Company?
Feelsbadman

I just got fired from my bubbletea shop by text
Hey at least you can only go up from here
Quote Originally Posted by Nazmark View Post
So today I got fired from my dream job. The company is restructuring they say. I've been working there for just half a year. It literally caught me off guard; all of my plans were ruined for the near future.
Cherry on top: Broke up with my fiancee like 2 weeks ago. We've been living together for a year. Now I'm back to my mom's.
Really feels like I've achieved the Bikini Bottom.
Just wanted to share that. Thanks
Man, I feel for you. I will tell you that at this moment things do become overwhelming and feel as though the bad news keeps coming. I went through something similar but in my case I pushed everyone away when my business took a dive. I would say this is a chance to reinvent yourself, you got this brotha!
damn. You can always start again. Take this as a obstacle you can power thru
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us