Thread requests [List]
Instead of having to PM a couple of you, send you IMs, report
threads, and be a pain in the ass I decided to make a thread with all
the current edits, appeals, and requests I have so it's easier for you guys.
Format:
- #
- Request:
- Thread Link:
- Thread Edit Pastebin:
- Thread Edit changes:
- Extra:
============================================
- #1
- Request: Please Open
- Thread Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1366227
- Thread Edit Pastebin: NA
- Thread Edit changes: NA
- Extra: Thread was closed without warning or notification. I believe Smoke closed it because I had a pending report that I had to handle. It was handled right away. Method/eBook still work 100%.
--------------
- #2
- Request: Please Open & Edit Request
- Thread Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1366448
- Thread Edit Pastebin: NA
- Thread Edit Details: Please change the title to: 📈 CRYPTO DYNASTY™ 💸 | QUADRUPLE YOUR MONEY | SIGNALS FROM PROFESSIONALS | 💸
- Extra: Thread was closed for the same reason above I believe. It was close a few days/week ago. No reason why it has not been opened other than me not requesting it to be opened.
--------------
- #3
- Request: Edit Request
- Thread Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1383972
- Thread Edit Pastebin: NA
- Thread Edit changes:Please change the title to: 📉 FOREX DYNASTY™ 💰 | TRADING | START MAKING REAL EASY MONEY | 📉 | CONSISTENT 💰
- Extra: NA
--------------
- #4
- Request: Approval
- Thread Link: NA
- Thread Edit Pastebin: NA
- Thread Edit changes: NA
- Extra: I have been trying to get my thread approved for over 2 weeks now. First, it was a matter of "if it's allowed and ok" which has been handled with since it's a basic Tutoring service for Social Engineering. @Smoke requested me to give a vouch or create a giveaway. I gave @Ally a vouch copy to the service already and will be giving @Sean a vouch copy once it gets approved. Already talked to both, joker is already in the group. I've been waiting and messaging staff for days since I'm tired of waiting so long for a simpelt thread ot be approved but it's been taking forever.
--------------
- #5
- Request: Edit Request
- Thread Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...194712&page=55
- Thread Edit Pastebin: NA
- Thread Edit changes: Please change the title to: 🎲 BETTING DYNASTY™ 💰 | 2+ Years RUNNING | EASY MONEY | PROFESSIONAL TIPS | 💰💰
- Extra: NA
-------------
Just those I think, for now.
Thanks a lot and appreciate the help guys. Just trying to be less of a pain in the ass by making shit simple and organized.
threads, and be a pain in the ass I decided to make a thread with all
the current edits, appeals, and requests I have so it's easier for you guys.
Format:
- #
- Request:
- Thread Link:
- Thread Edit Pastebin:
- Thread Edit changes:
- Extra:
============================================
- #1
- Request: Please Open
- Thread Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1366227
- Thread Edit Pastebin: NA
- Thread Edit changes: NA
- Extra: Thread was closed without warning or notification. I believe Smoke closed it because I had a pending report that I had to handle. It was handled right away. Method/eBook still work 100%.
--------------
- #2
- Request: Please Open & Edit Request
- Thread Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1366448
- Thread Edit Pastebin: NA
- Thread Edit Details: Please change the title to: 📈 CRYPTO DYNASTY™ 💸 | QUADRUPLE YOUR MONEY | SIGNALS FROM PROFESSIONALS | 💸
- Extra: Thread was closed for the same reason above I believe. It was close a few days/week ago. No reason why it has not been opened other than me not requesting it to be opened.
--------------
- #3
- Request: Edit Request
- Thread Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1383972
- Thread Edit Pastebin: NA
- Thread Edit changes:Please change the title to: 📉 FOREX DYNASTY™ 💰 | TRADING | START MAKING REAL EASY MONEY | 📉 | CONSISTENT 💰
- Extra: NA
--------------
- #4
- Request: Approval
- Thread Link: NA
- Thread Edit Pastebin: NA
- Thread Edit changes: NA
- Extra: I have been trying to get my thread approved for over 2 weeks now. First, it was a matter of "if it's allowed and ok" which has been handled with since it's a basic Tutoring service for Social Engineering. @Smoke requested me to give a vouch or create a giveaway. I gave @Ally a vouch copy to the service already and will be giving @Sean a vouch copy once it gets approved. Already talked to both, joker is already in the group. I've been waiting and messaging staff for days since I'm tired of waiting so long for a simpelt thread ot be approved but it's been taking forever.
--------------
- #5
- Request: Edit Request
- Thread Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...194712&page=55
- Thread Edit Pastebin: NA
- Thread Edit changes: Please change the title to: 🎲 BETTING DYNASTY™ 💰 | 2+ Years RUNNING | EASY MONEY | PROFESSIONAL TIPS | 💰💰
- Extra: NA
-------------
Just those I think, for now.
Thanks a lot and appreciate the help guys. Just trying to be less of a pain in the ass by making shit simple and organized.
