Postyou need to watch these movies

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
Love the wolf of wallstreet! Will try some of the others
will try Dont Breath, hope it's a banger.
This list is top notch.
Pulp fiction, Fargo, No Country for Old Men, Kill Bill 1 & 2, The Dark Knight.
I still need to watch the first sicario
nice recommendations I watched only half of these
hmm, i'll check it. but i have watched few movies from this list.
What about Falling Down, Jacob's Ladder?
Also, I recommend filmsite .org, it's a great place to find good gems.
Agree with Wolf Of Wall Street
arrival tops every movie from this list imo
Hacksaw Ridge >.<! All time favorite. I never really rewatch anything but i would definetly rewatch Hacksaw Ridge
Seen more than half of those movies and can vouch for them!

I'll add Donnie Darko and Eyes Wide Shut to the list too.
Definitely have Frank in my top ten
Whiplash sounds like a boring movie and is often overlooked, but it's great if you don't go in being judgemental
Quote Originally Posted by Deathvenom4 View Post
the shawshank redemption
Absolute classic
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?