Postyou need to watch these movies

Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
Great list, glad to see others see Memento as a classic (one of the most memorable movies I've seen as a kid).
I would add Inside Man to the list, I find it just as engaging and rewatchable
Watch marco polo, flash, daredevil, jessica jones, iron fist, marvel marval
Quote Originally Posted by Deathvenom4 View Post
my favorites movies list ;
mr nobody
the wolf of wall street
focus
forrest gump
the great gutspy
the shawshank redemption
memento
inception
predestination
dont breath
catch me if you can
fight club
and more
feel free to ask me for another films and if if watch one of these tell me how do you found it
regards
I heard about focus? what is that about exactly is that the movie the dude takes a pill and knows everything?
i have watched all apart from predestination, i will watch it
The dark Knight is one of my personal favourites even though I don't usually like super hero movies
agree
catch me if you can
fight club

those movies are good
Every time I watched forrest gump, I cried . Its always on must watch till the end.
You should watch source code, I like a lot of the movies you have listed and that movie is really unique. I'm gonna bookmark this because I have no life, thank you
Quote Originally Posted by 1600 View Post
You should watch Interstellar. It's a really good movie in my opinion.
agreed, one of my favs
Quote Originally Posted by theartofsalsa View Post
agreed, one of my favs
it is also my favourite one!
Quote Originally Posted by M1ndsense View Post
The Man from Earth
Coherence
Ex Machina
Yeah, Ex Machina is so underrated
Quote Originally Posted by Deathvenom4 View Post
my favorites movies list ;
mr nobody
the wolf of wall street
focus
forrest gump
the great gutspy
the shawshank redemption
memento
inception
predestination
dont breath
catch me if you can
fight club
and more
feel free to ask me for another films and if if watch one of these tell me how do you found it
regards
Its amazing how few people have heard of "Don't breathe" . Was my movie of the year when it came out
Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?