Postyou need to watch these movies

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
you need to watch these movies
my favorites movies list ;
mr nobody
the wolf of wall street
focus
forrest gump
the great gutspy
the shawshank redemption
memento
inception
predestination
dont breath
catch me if you can
fight club
and more
feel free to ask me for another films and if if watch one of these tell me how do you found it
regards
You should watch Interstellar. It's a really good movie in my opinion.
Quote Originally Posted by 1600 View Post
You should watch Interstellar. It's a really good movie in my opinion.

i have seen it a very nice movie

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revive View Post
I've seen both Forrest Gump and Wolf of Wall Street 5+ times, such amazing movies.
so go watch the others
I've seen both Forrest Gump and Wolf of Wall Street 5+ times, such amazing movies.
I've been meaning to watch Wolf of Wall Street for quite some time, seems like the type of movie to interest me. I'll go have a look now.
The John Wick movies are also great!
The Man from Earth
Coherence
Ex Machina
Focus is probably the best there.
prisoners is also a good movie
It seems like most of these movies are from a "mind-fuck" movie list, so I highly recommend watching"The Prestige" and "Shutter Island"
Quote Originally Posted by Crypt1cX View Post
It seems like most of these movies are from a "mind-fuck" movie list, so I highly recommend watching"The Prestige" and "Shutter Island"
yeah it is go watch predestination or memento
I literally saw all of them except Focus, my favorite out of this list is Fight Club
The Matrix (1999) and Se7en (1995) are two personal favorites of mine
Quote Originally Posted by Deathvenom4 View Post
my favorites movies list ;
mr nobody
the wolf of wall street
focus
forrest gump
the great gutspy
the shawshank redemption
memento
inception
predestination
dont breath
catch me if you can
fight club
and more
feel free to ask me for another films and if if watch one of these tell me how do you found it
regards
i watched ever movie you listed except mr nobody and i hate dont breath horror movies are not my type
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?