TalkingF*ck YEAH GOOGLE PIXEL LABELS

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
How did you get on? The re-sell value of the pixels now is a joke
Quote Originally Posted by All_or_nothing View Post
How did you get on? The re-sell value of the pixels now is a joke
500 euro isnt that bad
@Hotels Service
i see that you chatted them up the day you boxed, but what if our boxes are already delivered would it not be stupid to chat to google then
Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
@Hotels Service
i see that you chatted them up the day you boxed, but what if our boxes are already delivered would it not be stupid to chat to google then
this chatbox is for getting a label, not about after boxed.
So before I waste my time going thru boxing them and all that... does this work or na are they shippign out replacmeentd
Google still send phone.
Does it still work?
Does anyone know how I can bypass the CC verification step? I'm stuck there and I can't find any working VCC anywhere..
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?