Is rank hack bannable?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Is rank hack bannable?
Hey guys, this is my first post on the forum, i would like to say HI to everyone . Also, i have just a small question that i would like to be answered: is rank hack bannable??? Of what I heard, it is not, but I just want to make sure and ask for another opinion. I once got banned from MW2 and now I started playing again. Please answer me and thanks alot if you do
well if you just upgrade in the barracks menu and then start a private match and quit it
after that just look for a game play for like 20minutes and your done.
its almost not bannable.
please post this in the help section next time.
thx alot, soz for posting in wrong section :P
Quote Originally Posted by incognito5x3x2x1 View Post
thx alot, soz for posting in wrong section :P
Thats cool.

Also if you make you kills a lot higher than your deaths, you won't be able to find any games.
Oh yeah. Do all your stat editing before you get in a game. I did it on the main screen (Screen the game opens to) and it worked fine for me.
your answer has been given.
post in the right section next time and dont forget to read the stickies.
welcome to MPGH

im closing this thread
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us