COD MW2 closing after dll injection!!!
Found a new problem.
My mw2 close after I am using dll injector. When I am inject Hook or xenHook game just close after map loading screen. PatchIWnet after injection closing game too so I am using another version of IW4 to play with banned acc, MW2 Lobby Tools do not work after injection and Mod menu too. I hope you will help me guys :3 game is not crashing it's just closing, like someone clicked X
- - - Updated - - -
I am using Windows 10 x64
My mw2 close after I am using dll injector. When I am inject Hook or xenHook game just close after map loading screen. PatchIWnet after injection closing game too so I am using another version of IW4 to play with banned acc, MW2 Lobby Tools do not work after injection and Mod menu too. I hope you will help me guys :3 game is not crashing it's just closing, like someone clicked X- - - Updated - - -
I am using Windows 10 x64
